Monday, May 26, 2008

Steve Irwin and his Crocs

The entire family has come down with the dreaded spring/summer head cold.  I hate having a cold.  Seriously.  I'm not a good sick person.

Anyway, we were out at our trailer this weekend, and yesterday we hung around laying in bed, watching TV, trying to get as much rest as we could to kick the bug.  While flipping through the stations, I recognized a clip of Cancun right away, and sure enough, it was Steve Irwin visiting Cancun and checking out the croc population and how they were managed by the government.  It was pretty interesting stuff - not only because it was Mexico, but I always liked watching him and his antics.  He had more balls that I ever will, that's for sure.  There was one part where the water went up and into a mall, and there were baby crocs living in the water.  Crazy!

So after Cancun, he moved on to Tampico, where he did much of the same stuff.  Just thought it was a cool show and I was so excited to see Mexico on tv!  (God, I'm a loser...  LOL)  Obviously, it doesn't take much to get me excited!  So now I'm off to look up Tampico on the internet as a "possible" to put on the list of places that might be good to live.  

No comments: