Monday, November 17, 2008

Jammie Weekend

To be quite honest, I have nothing new to talk about. I spent the entire weekend in my pyjamas working on an essay for school. It was a good weekend to hibernate in the house - Cold, rain, hail, snow. So, unless you want to hear all about my essay on Agar, a french book by Albert Memmi, which really is a fascinating book, by the way, you'll just have to wait for another day.

I did however, discover a really easy dinner - and I have NO idea why I didn't think of doing it sooner.... I'm a tool sometimes...

I made meatballs, got sub buns, cooked the meatballs in the spaghetti sauce, poured in all into the buns, and voila! Meatballs subs. Never a need to spend 8 dollars and whatever cents at Pizza Pizza again.

2 comments:

Mike Nickell and Cynthia Johnson said...

Hi Beth! I hadn't seen your blog "remake" until today. Great pic of you. Now let's see Gerald!

Anonymous said...

Rather than concentrating on eliminating staining out of your pearly whites with whitening pastes, treatments and gels, why not steer clear of discoloration them in the first place? Coffee and green tea are popular for discoloration pearly whites and really should be avoided whenever possible. If you consume them, try out rinsing the mouth area by helping cover their water that is clean while you are done to lessen staining. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Heukuk8ily[/url]